Sunday 16 October 2016

The Chocolate Company - Special Offer!



I realise this is a different sort of post from the norm but my friend has a superb online business selling luxury chocolate and has handed me a special introductory offer to new customers that read my website. I want to be able to advertise for him just this once because I am a very satisfied customer myself (he arranged the favours for my wedding) but also because I believe in his product.

Take a look guys - his website is  http://thechocolateco.com/ and you can have 10% off any order you purchase if you use the discount code WHO10%

He sells all of the UK brands of Lindt but many of the rare US flavours too that generally aren't available in this country. It's the perfect time to buy for Christmas and the gift sets are a real treat. Check it out, you wont regret it.


No comments: